HGV Class 2 License with Category C+E
Sunspeed is one of the UK’s leading technical migration specialists. Based in Farnborough, we organise and manage UK and international data centre relocations, which involves the secure transportation of IT equipment such as servers, communication and storage equipment.
We are currently seeking a technical relocation engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have existing experience in transportation and logistics, have a keen eye for detail, an appetite for learning new skills and will have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Driving and operating our fleet of vehicles.
- Installing and removing server equipment from data centre environments (Previous experience preferred, but is not essential as training will be provided).
- Ensuring vehicles are fully equipped with specialist equipment, tools and packaging for migration projects.
- HGV Class 2 with category C+E driving licence.
- Previous experience of driving commercial vehicles including 3.5T, 7.5T, 18T & 26T.
- A basic knowledge of IT server hardware equipment – preferred but not essential.